Recent content by Kiskiyaking

  1. Kiskiyaking

    ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

    1790079463 I'm on version 3.0.3 and I want to use the item duplication glitch on my Nintendo Switch, but when I press ZR while having it enabled, it doesn't duplicate anything at all.
  2. Kiskiyaking

    DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 FOR NINTENDO SWITCH 1.26.00 TID: 010078D000F88000 BID: 00F4ECFED921CFFB

    Thanks for the tips, would it be possible to have: Always Get Z Evaluation
  3. Kiskiyaking

    Digimon Story Time Stranger 1.2.1 TID: 010062E01FE0C000 BID: 8567DF0B7DC16822

    [EXP x32] 04000000 0050A5E0 0B021455 [EXP ×64] 04000000 0050A5E0 0B021855 [EXP ×128] 04000000 0050A5E0 0B021C55 [EXP ×256] 04000000 0050A5E0 0B022055 [EXP x512] 04000000 0050A5E0 0B022455 [EXP ×65536] 04000000 0050A5E0 0B024055 [CP ×256] 04000000 00015684 0B01214A [CP ×512] 04000000 00015684...
  4. Kiskiyaking

    DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 FOR NINTENDO SWITCH 1.26.00 TID: 010078D000F88000 BID: 00F4ECFED921CFFB

    Game: DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Version: 1.26.00 TID: 010078D000F88000 BID: 00F4ECFED921CFFB
  5. Kiskiyaking

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Help! I can't find updated cheats for this great game anywhere: Dragon ball xenoverse 2 1.25.01 TID: 010078D000F88000 BID: 81E15238E2B6AABD
  6. Kiskiyaking

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Cheats for, pls DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 FOR NINTENDO SWITCH (version 1.21.01) TID: 010078D000F88000 BID: 93D7DE7F4CABC22C
  7. Kiskiyaking

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    DBS Xenoverse 2 TID: 010078D000F88000 BID: B032E03B12EA769A Cheats: Inf TP