Recent content by kishinfoulux

  1. kishinfoulux

    Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition - Emulator Mods/Cheats Discussion

    This is the same issue I'm having. Just won't work.
  2. kishinfoulux

    Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition - Emulator Mods/Cheats Discussion

    I can not seem to get the FPS mod to work. Using latest version of Citron, firmware, prod keys, etc. Using game version 1.0.1. Game itself seems to work fine, but mod won't activate. It shows up in the properties tab as well. I'm guessing it's some silly over sight thing I'm missing.
  3. kishinfoulux

    Unicorn Overlord 1.01 TID: 010069401ADB8000 BID: E2876F945A831D78

    Actually for clarification this works in Ryujinx correct or is it only for an actual Switch? I'll try that.
  4. kishinfoulux

    Unicorn Overlord 1.01 TID: 010069401ADB8000 BID: E2876F945A831D78

    Hello I tried this and it didn't seem to work for me (modifying individual items to 99). This is using the Inventory 99 cheat or something else? I go into the inventory. Turn on the cheat. Hover over the item I want (in this case Divine Shard) then deactivate the cheat. Nothing happens.
  5. kishinfoulux

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    So both of those need to be in the same .txt? I had them separate and while it worked technically I kept getting the issue of whenever I faced North the FPS would just die to about 40-45 or so.
  6. kishinfoulux

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Thank you so much. This works! Now I just have to figure out some good settings to get the game to run a little better.
  7. kishinfoulux

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    I'm wondering this myself. The current 60 FPS code I have makes the game run at super speed.
  8. kishinfoulux

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    It's from Future Redeemed.
  9. kishinfoulux

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    I tried resetting and attempting it again as well and it froze everytime I did it. There is no way to delete the item or discard it in game either so I pretty much have to avoid grabbing those quests. Maybe I should try disabling all cheats next time or something.
  10. kishinfoulux

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    The item gathering distance code can definitely fuck you for a certain sidequest. If you get a Wedding Ring it won't let you take any quests from the Request Board in a certain town in Chapter 3. It offers three sidequests, but as soon as you get them the game freezes, at least for me. I'm not...