Recent content by KirbyChyn

  1. KirbyChyn

    [Release] Ship of Harkinian 9.2.3 + 2 Ship 2 Harkinian for Wii U

    That was kick, I really want to see how this port progress, and about multiplayer maybe we can get cross-play with the switch port of SOH
  2. KirbyChyn

    [Release] Ship of Harkinian 9.2.3 + 2 Ship 2 Harkinian for Wii U

    Nice port, Are you planning to add Network/Multiplayer support? 1791091596 Try to use the save editor makes the Wii U Crash
  3. KirbyChyn

    Hacking Hardware Homebrew AX88772B/C/D USB Ethernet Patcher for vWii

    Somebody has a backup of the Project?
  4. KirbyChyn

    Homebrew Quake 3 is being ported to Wii U

    I test most of the version of Quake 3, the home button crash seens to be fix on all version except open arena-u (although I don't have a copy of elite force, so I can't test that mode)
  5. KirbyChyn

    Homebrew Quake 3 is being ported to Wii U

    I don't know if it's just me, but the screen goes black when I bring up the Home menu and return to the game, at least that's what happened to me with OpenArena.
  6. KirbyChyn

    Homebrew Quake 3 is being ported to Wii U

    I see that all the files from version 1.2.1 are in .elf format, is an update for legacy homebrew? Or was it just a mistake to upload the files?
  7. KirbyChyn

    Gaming Homebrew game Banjo-Kazooie Wii U Port (Release)

    Sorry for the the delay, life has been busy, but anyway, after playing for about an hour and a half, the game crashed out of nowhere, here's the crashlog 1789326739 I hope this helps with the development of the next update or some future project related to Wii U
  8. KirbyChyn

    Gaming Homebrew game Banjo-Kazooie Wii U Port (Release)

    If you want, I can play and wait for it to crash and then send you my crashlog.
  9. KirbyChyn

    Gaming Homebrew game Banjo-Kazooie Wii U Port (Release)

    Nice, the game works well, the performance is great, but sometimes the game crashes randomly, But I'm glad the project continues to receive updates
  10. KirbyChyn

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    Better than nothing
  11. KirbyChyn

    Gaming Homebrew game Banjo-Kazooie Wii U Port (Release)

    One thing I noticed is that there's no support for the Wii Classic Controller; it would be great to have more controller compatibility
  12. KirbyChyn

    Gaming Homebrew game Banjo-Kazooie Wii U Port (Release)

    Awesome, I can't wait to see how the project progresses. I'm already testing it and it works really well, although I didn't remember the underwater controls of banjo kazooie being so weird lol, Isn't there a way to reverse the underwater controls?
  13. KirbyChyn

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    Hi, does anyone know if Mario Party 9 is possible? Or if there's already a hack code?