Recent content by Killer0071

  1. K

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Where can i find Eiffel cheats ?
  2. K

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    do cheats have to be enabled before starting on Ryujinx ? It seems like i cannot turn on/off cheats on the fly.
  3. K

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Thanks! But I have been trying your cheat on Ryujinx since yesterday none of them worked for me thats why.
  4. K

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    only code that is working for me so far in Ryu, do you have any other like durability ? Edit: found your updated ones! thanks!
  5. K

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Phantom Theif B 60fps not working for me in ryujinx
  6. K

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I did try to download Phantom Thief B , but it required me to create a new account after that I found out since my account is new I could not post a reply to download the cheats. Would be great if anyone else can share it here