Mina the Hollower just released. Looks to be a very good game. I find it difficult - hence here looking for cheats. lol. But the game officially have built in modifiers/accessibility to support players of different skill levels.
You have to accept that not all codes work on emulators. The codes are mainly for a real Switch, and addresses and instructions may not match precisely, making them not work on emulators.
I tested the conversion from PC to Switch and I get a silksong-slot2 folder with user2.dat file inside.
JKSV backups are zip archived. It has the same file structure as the PC saves but I think the the encryption for Switch saves are different.
After copying the user2.dat file into my JSVK...
Anyone else having a bug where you can't control Hornet are you defeat the fast travel boss and get your first soul/silk? Hornet just lies there and doesn't respond to button presses.
1758111431
Thank you for the update!