Recent content by kball92

  1. K

    Hacking Some help regarding running a game off of USB Loader GX

    OMG U R A LIFESAVER!!! The NTSC one worked. I had to wait until I got back to try that one but you totally fixed it! Thank you sooooo much!!!! :D
  2. K

    Hacking Some help regarding running a game off of USB Loader GX

    I had it on default and it was doing the scrolling originally. When I put it to forcepal480 I get "error #002" and had to turn my wii off. So i went back in and when I went to settings I saw something that said error 002 fix so I put it to yes and it makes my tv a black screen but I can hear wii...
  3. K

    Hacking Some help regarding running a game off of USB Loader GX

    Excuse me, I'm having the same problem and I'm kind of new to this whole thing. Could you help me figure out what exactly I need to do to fix this? I also have One Piece Unlimited Cruise 2, will it do the same thing? Thank you so much for your help! p.s. I made this entire account so that I...