Recent content by kam821

  1. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    It should be possible, but if they're reasonable they'll wait for first major patches anyway and only then release fpkg, unless they don't plan to release these exploits publicly in the near future, then it doesn't matter that much
  2. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I won't call it stupid, but it's certanly a sledgehammer. Personally, I would wait until 11.40 Relapse offsets get released, test the y2jb/webkit autoloader and only then decide, especially since 11.40 is the last version supported by the original fpkg implementation (11.60 is also supported...
  3. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    https://github.com/itsPLK/ps5-y2jb-autoloader/releases/tag/v1.0.0-dev-a05c279 https://github.com/edisnord/relapse-y2jb Huge thanks to edisnord for his work on porting Relapse to Y2JB and najdek for maintaining and expanding the autoloaders. I've managed to run it 15 times in a row on 11.60 and...
  4. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I also had the opportunity to experience strange behavior. After downgrading the webkit autoloader, I decided to clear data/cache and cookies to make sure the failed exploit attempts weren't caused by some cached junk. This completely blowed up the ps5-webkit-autoloader. After launching it, it...
  5. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Stability on par with an old Raspberry Pi with some janky MicroSD card. A power outage there also has the potential to blow up the file system.
  6. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Retail pkg and fake pkg share format and extension (.pkg). The difference is that retail pkg requires a license to decrypt. fpkgs are made by repacking a retail pkgs that have been previously decrypted, mounted and dumped using a jailbroken device. I recommend Googling it, as I'll get a slap in...
  7. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Are you sure it's a fpkg and not a retail pkg? Retail pkgs require license to start.
  8. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

  9. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Version 0.5.1 is definitely wonky, 0.5.0 seemed to work better, 0.5.2 kinda mixed bag so far, but maybe it's a coincidence and it's all just a Relapse stability issue, idk. Edit: I tested 0.5.2 this time with Poops instead, often doesn't work either, the difference is that you can restart the...
  10. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    If you have the disc edition FAT and you care about the disc drive, I wouldn't sell it. This is the only case when you can sleep well at night knowing the drive won't lose the pairing no matter what.
  11. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    While the 0.5.0 worked every time, 0.5.1 greeted me with a complete freeze, crash and the need to repair the system. Coincidence? Maybe, but I won't take the risk - even without it it's easy to blow up the drive pairing.
  12. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Here we go again: https://github.com/itsPLK/ps5-webkit-autoloader/releases/tag/v0.5.1
  13. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    https://github.com/itsPLK/ps5-webkit-autoloader/issues/16
  14. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    If you're using Payload Manager repo - don't forget to launch the webkit autoloader installer payload after downloading it, I had such a brainfart moment
  15. kam821

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    itsPLK ps5-webkit-autoloader is already updated https://github.com/itsPLK/ps5-webkit-autoloader/releases/tag/v0.5.0