Recent content by Kabcool

  1. Kabcool

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    do you experience any crashes ? while running the game with dxvk ? for me it boots up everytime with wine but has bad performance that way but with dxvk it player a lot better but crashes 1 out of 5 times when I try to get into free roam or any race from the main menu
  2. Kabcool

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    hi , how did you patch the exe to get higher memory support and after applying widescreen patches my perfomance has taken a huge hit even with lod set to min and resolution at 720p. I am also using patch 1.3 - could you share settings of your autorun ?
  3. Kabcool

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    Where are you running these games from ? have you made forwarders or are you running them from atmosphere if so maybe you aren't running them in applet mode - Hold R while booting an official switch game and then run these games as they require applet mode to run. If you create forwarders for...
  4. Kabcool

    Emulation Vita3K - PlayStation Vita

    I ran it on max oc ( sys-clk ) on my switch lite and it runs fine for the most part - expect some audio issues and lag in the weapon-races the normal races run just fine it won't be a 1:1 vita experience it ofc would run better on the vita
  5. Kabcool

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    HI Hi so I was wandering around trying to find ways to play tiny thief on my switch and stumbled upon a preservation project where someone has ported the entire pc build of the game for android in 64 bit - so will that be possible to be ported onto switch? I will attach the link -...
  6. Kabcool

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    amazingg edit : is this is the normal pvz2 or the reflourished version that you are porting ?
  7. Kabcool

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    really looking forward this one I myself am a pvz2 guy - let me know if I can be of any help. I don't know much about proting games but I can try helping as much as I can