Recent content by Jumpman_DK

  1. Jumpman_DK

    Homebrew PandaSokoban

    Thank you!! Yeah that's already a lot better. It’s also great that my old save file is compatible with this new version! Here's some further feedback on minor design issues: - occupied pillows now appear to be slightly bigger and have a darker purple tone than unoccupied pillows - on the title...
  2. Jumpman_DK

    Homebrew PandaSokoban

    Nice!! I've been looking for a good, native PSP Sokoban port lately, and this one might be just it! Looks and plays very well. Everything's there: level hints, undo moves, level restart, etc. The only shortcoming right now is that it's hard to tell visually whether a baby panda is on a target...
  3. Jumpman_DK

    Emulation FrogGBA v0.1.0 - Fast PSP GBA emulator built for performance (Pokemon romhacks :D)

    Thank you! I specially enjoy the "auto load state" function - comes in very handy! Any chance to hide the "now loading... Seaching Backup ID" message in a future release, so that it's just a black screen until the ROM/savestate is fully loaded? Also, I've noticed that there isn't any difference...
  4. Jumpman_DK

    Super Monkey Ball Jr [USA] - fix for EZ Flash Omega addons

    You're on fire. Thanks a lot!
  5. Jumpman_DK

    Super Monkey Ball Jr [USA] - fix for EZ Flash Omega addons

    All five confirmed working. Great work!
  6. Jumpman_DK

    Super Monkey Ball Jr [USA] - fix for EZ Flash Omega addons

    Yeah, thank you!! This one works. At first I thought, that the sound might be broken, but it seems you have to turn it on manually in the options menu. Weird ;) So, it's another game to cross off the list now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, that you might find the time to fix the others, too...
  7. Jumpman_DK

    Super Monkey Ball Jr [USA] - fix for EZ Flash Omega addons

    Whoa, thanks a heap! Pinball Challenge works fine now!! But, unfortunatley Ms. Pac-Man only ends up in a white screen (which turns into a black screen after a few seconds). Well, at least over at my end.
  8. Jumpman_DK

    Super Monkey Ball Jr [USA] - fix for EZ Flash Omega addons

    True. Haven't thought about that... maybe because the Real Time Save feature isn't available on the EZ-Flash IV ;) Anyway, thanks a lot so far!
  9. Jumpman_DK

    Super Monkey Ball Jr [USA] - fix for EZ Flash Omega addons

    If I had to pick two out of these, I'd go for "Pinball Challenge Deluxe" and "Ms. Pac-Man - Maze Madness". But it's a matter of taste, for sure. Also, I have added remarks to those games that don't have a built-in save feature - for these don't necessarily require to be able to go back to the...
  10. Jumpman_DK

    Super Monkey Ball Jr [USA] - fix for EZ Flash Omega addons

    Glad I've found this thread! Thanks a lot metroid maniac for these two patches! Instead of an EZ-Flash Omega I have the ol' EZ-Flash IV with a dead battery. So, in order to being able to save I depend on being able to go back into the flashcart's menu. Your patches make that possible! While...
  11. Jumpman_DK

    Hacking [EZ-Flash Jr] "2 File system error!"

    This is a reminder for anyone, who's still experiencing weird issues, e.g. the "2 File system error" or ROMs not loading correctly. Be aware, that when formatting your SD cards to FAT32 the allocation unit size / cluster size has to be set to 32 KB. There are tools out there, that can handle...
  12. Jumpman_DK

    Hacking Some first impressions of ez flash JR

    Just in case anybody else is interested in having GB ROMs to load in grayscale automatically... Someone over at the romhacking forums posted a workaround for this: https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=18383.msg389308#msg389308 I can confirm, that this method works on the EZ-Flash jr.
  13. Jumpman_DK

    Hacking Some first impressions of ez flash JR

    Thanks. Of course I have been aware of these button combinations for changing the color palettes before. So, the GameBoy start-up screen pops up everytime a new ROM has been loaded, right? Okay, that'll do then. Still I think, back then Nintendo made the wrong decision not to have "Gray" as...
  14. Jumpman_DK

    Hacking Some first impressions of ez flash JR

    When you're using the EZ FLash jr. on a GBA, is there any way to play classic GB games with a monochrome palette? Or does it always act like when inserting an original GB cartridge, i.e. automatically switching to the (ugly) blue/green/red palette?