Recent content by juangeles14

  1. juangeles14

    Hacking Custom Boot Logo for Switch

    Thanks. I'll check it out
  2. juangeles14

    Hacking Custom Boot Logo for Switch

    Good day everyone. Can anyone help me with chaing the Sept Logo? I know that I have to compile my own version of Atmosphere to do so. I've already edited the boot_splash_screen_notext.inc, but I've got errors when trying to compile Atmosphere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. These are...
  3. juangeles14

    Hacking Catherine: Full Body [JP] [English mod patcher v0.80]

    I found the way, install the game, update, then change bubble name, and after that, thats when you apply the english patch
  4. juangeles14

    Hacking Catherine: Full Body [JP] [English mod patcher v0.80]

    Hello, does the english patch still work even after renaming the bubble?
  5. juangeles14

    Hacking Catherine: Full Body [JP] [English mod patcher v0.80]

    How did you guys change the title to english and the patch still works? I installed the game, updated, then applied english patch and it works, after I use bubble studio to edit the bubble name, the english patch doesn't work anymore, and I also tried using ONEMenu to edit the STITLE, the same...