Recent content by juanda28

  1. juanda28

    Emulation Emulator PPSSPP-nx -

    Thank you very much, it works!!!
  2. juanda28

    Emulation Emulator PPSSPP-nx -

    In July, they added an update with few new features; it remains a pre-release for 2025. For instance, in that version, I can't log in to RetroAchievements, and it currently lacks Vulkan support. I still think it would be great if Nagga created his own version, just like what happened with PPSSPP NX.
  3. juanda28

    Emulation Emulator PPSSPP-nx -

    That version is outdated; it would be good to have a Nagaa version.
  4. juanda28

    Emulation Emulator PPSSPP-nx -

    In this version of PPSSPP, the RetroAchievements thumbnails finally display correctly; I couldn't view them in other versions of PPSSPP. Thanks, Nagaa.
  5. juanda28

    Emulation Emulator PPSSPP-nx -

    You are the God of emulation. Thank you very much for this great contribution.
  6. juanda28

    nxtube - tizentube (adblock, sponsorblock) for youtube on nintendo switch

    Hi, I downloaded YouTube to my sysnMMC in the shop and extracted it to transfer it to emuMMC, but I can't share it because it contains my keys.
  7. juanda28

    Emulation Emulator DrasticDS Emulator - Switch Port

    Hi Nagaa, this emulator is the best! It would be perfect if you added support for RetroAchievements; that would be amazing!
  8. juanda28

    nxtube - tizentube (adblock, sponsorblock) for youtube on nintendo switch

    Thanks a lot, it's working now. It didn't work before because I had a patched update; the update needs to be a clean one.
  9. juanda28

    nxtube - tizentube (adblock, sponsorblock) for youtube on nintendo switch

    Hi friend, thanks for your contribution to the community. I have a question: does it only work with the latest version of YouTube? I can't find where to update the base version I currently have.
  10. juanda28

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    You can create forwarders for emulated games on Dekopon using this app from the Nintendo Switch: https://github.com/CostelaCNX/forwarder-manager/releases/tag/v1.0.0