Recent content by JTyee37

  1. J

    Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

    Just being careful if i follow through with this is it possible my 3DS will brick if i mess up?
  2. J

    Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

    Ok cool so just use this guide to install Custom Firm Ware and backup my save data? and thanks for being so much help and being patient with me I appreciate it! CFW will be able to install on 11.3 right?
  3. J

    Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

    I just don't get it because it worked on my old 3DS I had on ver 11.3 but I accidentally updated it to version 11.4 so I traded it in for a new 3DS on version 11.3 and it wont work on this new one like I said the bottom screen turn green for JKSM homebrew works fine. If you know a better way do...
  4. J

    Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

    ok so I use that and I go to jksm to export my save data and I click A to use the game pokemon moon but the bottom screen keeps turning green after that and the top screen is black it doesn't give me any options to export my save :/ idk why because it worked on my old 3ds and I have version so...
  5. J

    Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

    So I don't need Homebrew to run this? Do I just Download the two files and move them to my SD card to export save data from my 3DS?
  6. J

    Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

    Where can I download JKSM? thanks really appreciate the help!
  7. J

    Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

    Hey so Iused this on my old 3DS through homebrew and it worked perfectly fine. but im using it on my new 3DS through homebrew the same way (through sound hax) and it works it allows me to pick what game but when i pick pokemon sun or moon it doesnt allow me to select Export save with A or Import...
  8. J

    Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

    Ok so I have 11.3 and homebrew using sound hax on the new 3DS. Do you mean to redownload the save manager? I apologize I don't know a ton about this. I had it work fine on the previous DS I had. Hope Im not to much of a bother and appreciate the help.
  9. J

    Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

    When I use save manager my bottom screen turns green and the top turns black. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I know it's supposed to say A to Backup and B to Import but it just stays green. Homebrew opens up fine and it allows me to select pokemon moon but then that happens.