Recent content by JoseMaria

  1. JoseMaria

    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Rita's Rewind | TID: 0100CAC01C2E4000

    Thanks. After doing that, how do I activate the codes I want? With the tesla overlay?
  2. JoseMaria

    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Rita's Rewind | TID: 0100CAC01C2E4000

    Yes, they are. How can I choose which active codes?
  3. JoseMaria

    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Rita's Rewind | TID: 0100CAC01C2E4000

    In version 1.04 Boss is infinite, I can't get out of there. In stage 5
  4. JoseMaria

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Version 1.04? Please
  5. JoseMaria

    Life is Strange Double Exposure save files

    Hello. My game gave an error in chapter 4 and deleted the save. Does anyone have the full game you can send me, you know? Please
  6. JoseMaria

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    hi. Nikoderiko: the magical world TID: 01009FA01FF6C000 BID: FCCC4FDA392C1C16 v 1.0.1 -life
  7. JoseMaria

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello. Please Nikoderiko: the magical world TID: 01009FA01FF6C000 BID: FCCC4FDA392C1C16 v 1.0.1
  8. JoseMaria

    Pikmin 4 1.0.2 TID: 0100B7C00933A000 BID: 3C8B5AEAA796F844

    Title ID: 0100B7C00933A000 Build ID: BB89070F5B0028FF
  9. JoseMaria

    Pikmin 4 1.0.2 TID: 0100B7C00933A000 BID: 3C8B5AEAA796F844

    Yes. I have. But the cheat doesn't work. Help please 1732395040 I put the file in the contents folder, but it doesn't work.
  10. JoseMaria

    Pikmin 4 1.0.2 TID: 0100B7C00933A000 BID: 3C8B5AEAA796F844

    Hello. I can't put the cheats on Nintendo. Any tips?
  11. JoseMaria

    Super Mario RPG (TID: 0100BC0018138000)

    Hello. How do I add these codes on Nintendo? Thank you.