Recent content by johnlikespsp

  1. J

    Hacking Emulation Homebrew Pokemon Rom Hacks - Audio Patcher (for Unbound etc)

    Maybe its just me but i feel like pokemon unbound already runs perfectly with music on, on the latest releases of tempgba4psp-mod. I put sound on medium quality and get 60 fps no hiccups on my psp-2001 ARK5 cfw I havent played heart & soul (yet) so maybe its more helpful there. The only pokemon...
  2. J

    TempGBA4PSP - New Build

    Thanks for taking the time to explain that! I forgot to mention I am using the latest 20260807 release. Surprisingly, I've gotten about 30min into Pokemon Unbound with mostly default settings in the emulator, and the in-game audio settings on mono - medium quality. And it seems to handle it...
  3. J

    TempGBA4PSP - New Build

    Long time psp fan here (since the US release in 2005) Ive had 10+ psp's over time, mostly 2000 and 3000s, playing on/off, and have been running custom firmware for like 20 years now. I started testing out this emulator in search of finding the best psp GBA emulator to play custom pokemon roms...