Recent content by jfcoloma

  1. jfcoloma

    Hacking [Tutorial]How to break the game limit on red button Sky3DS cartridges

    Can we load nds games in the red one? I am trying to do that, but since these games are not in the txt list, we are not able to load these kind of games, right?
  2. jfcoloma

    Hacking [Tutorial]How to break the game limit on red button Sky3DS cartridges

    thanks ,but the second SD has to be write normally with diskwrite or modify by method 1 or 3. ? Thanks for your fast answer
  3. jfcoloma

    Hacking [Tutorial]How to break the game limit on red button Sky3DS cartridges

    My flashcard is new and I'm not sure what do I have to do first. Thanks
  4. jfcoloma

    Hacking [Tutorial]How to break the game limit on red button Sky3DS cartridges

    i have the red one. Do i have to make my first sd only with the ten first games, and the other ones in the next sd? is neccessary to have epprom NO? Do i have to follow method 3 to write second sd ?, or is not necesary with the new diskwriter? Thanks for everything