Recent content by JayMaster

  1. J

    Homebrew Snes9xGX Cover+ & co

    Could someone please make a couple of missing japan games similar to the gundam wing and dragon ball z ones. I would like them to look like the american box art with the same bordering. If anyone could make a custom box art for Yuu Yuu Hakusho 2 Kakutou no Sho and Yuu Yuu Hakusho Final I would...
  2. J

    Hacking Animated Wii Forwarder Channel by Leathl

    Sorry I should have clarified it better. I'm specifically looking for Leathl fce ultra gx forwarder (with zelda sound) that was in this thread but the links are down here and everywhere else I've looked. So I'm pretty much out of luck unless some has it saved on their hard drive since Leathl...
  3. J

    Hacking Animated Wii Forwarder Channel by Leathl

    Anyone have the fce ultra gx forwarder? I have looked for it every where to no avail. If anyone has it could you please upload it I would really apreciate it. I'm looking for the one with the zelda sound. Thank you!!!