Recent content by Ishtar

  1. Ishtar

    Homebrew app [RELEASE] RiftWii: play Riivolution-format mods from USB, SD or disc

    Alright I like you a little more now lol
  2. Ishtar

    Homebrew app [RELEASE] RiftWii: play Riivolution-format mods from USB, SD or disc

    Thanks so much for taking the time to look through the code! It's always nice when someone cares this much. Just so you know, USB Loader GX has been credited in NOTICE.md since the day that code went in, function by function, down to the commit it came from. It's linked from the README. Easy to...
  3. Ishtar

    Homebrew app [RELEASE] RiftWii: play Riivolution-format mods from USB, SD or disc

    Yes that is planned. Currently I am focusing on my own frontend options to ensure everything works properly so I can allow booting from another frontend
  4. Ishtar

    Homebrew app [RELEASE] RiftWii: play Riivolution-format mods from USB, SD or disc

    Friivolution is basically Riivolution with USB support added. RiftWii is its own loader written from scratch, so mods work from USB, SD or disc (WBFS, ISO or RVZ), and it's built for compatibility, with big mods like CTGP and Pulsar packs working without a custom ISO. On top of that you get...
  5. Ishtar

    Homebrew app [RELEASE] RiftWii: play Riivolution-format mods from USB, SD or disc

    Play Riivolution-format mods from USB, SD or disc Hey GBAtemp! RiftWii is a mod loader I've been building as a hobby project. As a kid I always wanted to load mods straight from a USB drive, so I finally made it. It reads the same XML mod packs Riivolution does and loads them into your games as...