Recent content by intera

  1. I

    Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown 1.0.2 1.0.3 TID: 0100210019428000 BID: CAE3A5E7D27670CB 792772F681BE6F3A

    hi, can you please make these cheats to your version 1.0.3, your moonjump didnt work for me, i just can move right and left, dont up or down [Invincible] [damage X2] [damage X4] [damage X8] [Insta-Kill] [Invincible] [Inf HP] [Inf jump] [moon jump [Inf dash] [Inf medicine] [Inf...
  2. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    please make cheats for Prince of Persia Lost Crown 1.0.3 title id : 0100210019428000 build id; CAE3A5E7D27670CB Version: Prince of Persia Lost Crown 1.0.3
  3. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Same Problem, i'm on 76% and two of the four Guardians can Not be completet, because i have them unlocked before the boss Fight in the Sand pit, very angry, Savegame must be deleted, cheats can be activated, you must Play the Game Quest to Quest, Not in your own way, Yesterday i Finished the...