Recent content by Insektaure

  1. Insektaure

    Homebrew I'm trying to build a Native-res capture program that streams 1080p 60hz video to any PC through USB. This is my progress so far

    Advice for your future UVC part : at some point you will need to advertise the sysmodule USB identity to the OS : don't borrow existing UVC_VENDOR_ID & UVC_PRODUCT_ID. I did at first (borrowing Logitech webcam VID/PID) so the sysmodule could be seen as a simple USB camera. It worked well on...
  2. Insektaure

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    That's what I supposed on my end I didn't poke at the firmware files yet to check this out, but it would be the most logical, since trying to reset launch version with some well known homebrew (like goldleaf, installed just to test this) did nothing to get rid of this prompt.
  3. Insektaure

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Does firmware version carry anything related to game version ? (I searched but didn't find info on this, if it exist somewhere, my bad). After updating to FW23 after Atmosphere / Hekate release, i get an update nag "update available" on some games that i didn't update, which surprise me since...
  4. Insektaure

    Homebrew I'm trying to build a Native-res capture program that streams 1080p 60hz video to any PC through USB. This is my progress so far

    You can fake docked with software, but you can't fake USB3 speed : the switch lite is USB2 speed only (hardware limitation) :/
  5. Insektaure

    Homebrew I'm trying to build a Native-res capture program that streams 1080p 60hz video to any PC through USB. This is my progress so far

    Seems really cool, and I wish you good luck for this project. I checked the repo rapidly and saw that you must build a viewer : Is that for debugging at this time or will this be required in the long run ? If this is working, I think everyone (myself included) would prefer something working...
  6. Insektaure

    Homebrew pkHouse - Local Bank System for Pokémon Switch games

    Last time I said the whole interface was being rebuilt, screen by screen. It's done: 2.0.0 is out ! Every screen in pkHouse has been redrawn, from the profile picker down to the smallest confirmation dialog. The new interface The card design from the last release turned out nicer than the...
  7. Insektaure

    Homebrew pkHouse - Local Bank System for Pokémon Switch games

    Hello there ! Quick update for anyone following the project: pkHouse is still in active development ! I'm keeping the release notes up to date in #2, but I think a new post is in order to tell you what's going on behind the scene. The latest release 1.11.0 adds the feature I've been most...
  8. Insektaure

    Homebrew Homebrew app Sphaira - hbmenu replacement

    If you are launching sphaira from a previously created forwarder, delete that one and recreate it. It should be working then.
  9. Insektaure

    Homebrew Homebrew app NX Plaza - Online StreetPass System for the Switch

    NX Plaza An Online StreetPass System for the Nintendo Switch. In the 3DS days, you could trade a few hundred bytes with every console you physically walked past. The Switch has no radio homebrew that can drive that way, so NX Plaza keeps everything else about the idea and moves the trade to...
  10. Insektaure

    Homebrew Homebrew app sys-patch - sysmod that patches on boot

    Maybe I'm wrong but after digging it seems tied to a fix in Atmosphere libs that came AFTER the 1.11.2 release of June 16, so that's why BTH fork is working and the official release don't (since it was compiled from master branch). So not related to sys-patch. Seems tied to the fix related to...
  11. Insektaure

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    My pleasure ! I just saw your previous post for a list of code encounters, you can find them for version 2.0.2 here : https://github.com/entropiccode/legends_za_item_codes/blob/main/2.0.1%20%2B%202.0.2%20codes/pokemon_encounter_codes.txt
  12. Insektaure

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    Hi there ! I made those shiny cheats that increase shiny odds instead of forcing it. (for 2.0.2 version) Beware : it overrides Shiny Charm / Mable Research / Donuts bonuses rather than stacking with them, since it replaces the count instead of multiplying it. Pick an xN comfortably above...
  13. Insektaure

    Homebrew SysDVR-UVC - USB Video Class Sysmodule

    Try with the switch-cam.bat script located here to see if it stills errors : https://github.com/Insektaure/SysDVR-UVC-Capture/blob/main/tools/ Launch your game, plug it in, then launch with the script. If it does still throw an error I will investigate ! 1781371691 Seems like depending on...
  14. Insektaure

    Homebrew SysDVR-UVC - USB Video Class Sysmodule

    You definitely could do that on a desktop computer with a "line in" port instead of using BT. Don't know about laptop since you have to use a TRS cable, if there is any audio jack (laptop tends to get rid of these to cut cost or to shrink the laptop thickness). Choice is yours. BT is widely...
  15. Insektaure

    Homebrew SysDVR-UVC - USB Video Class Sysmodule

    SysDVR-UVC - USB Video Class Sysmodule This sysmodule presents the Nintendo Switch as a standard USB Video Class (UVC) webcam, allowing video capture on a PC without any client software. Verified working end to end on Linux (ffplay, v4l2-ctl, OBS) and Windows (ffplay, OBS with caveats - see...