Recent content by incinerated

  1. I

    Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

    I can confirm that I have downloaded 12.1.0 successfully. The download is super slow, as you have described, however, it does complete eventually. I haven't tried out the latest firmware, though, so I'm not sure about that.
  2. I

    Dying Light Platinum Edition

    Hi, I used this guide, should help you sort things out. Plus, instead of the program suggested in that link, you can use the "AIO Switch Updater". In that, under options, you can choose the "download and extract entire gbatemp cheats archive" option. That will setup all cheat files in the...
  3. I

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    SOLVED!!!! After hours and hours of fidding with stuff, the same crash occurred with another game (while playing normally). The solution was to disable auto-enabling of cheats in atmosphere system settings, followed from a useful post. Thanks a lot everyone!!! TL;DR - Disable auto enabling of...
  4. I

    Dying Light Platinum Edition

    This is amazing. Thanks a lot!
  5. I

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    No, I did a fresh atmosphere install and installed Skyward Sword (and all other games) from TinFoil (all DLCs and latest update option enabled).
  6. I

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    I have been using SX OS in the past, but I have now switched over to Atmosphere (latest), FW 12.1.0. I am trying to run TLOZ: Skyward Sword HD (all DLC + latest update) on my switch. However, it always shows the "The software closed because an error occurred". I am also playing other games on...
  7. I

    Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

    This is amazing. Basically a noob friendly, turn-key solution. Thanks a ton!