Recent content by InariOkami

  1. InariOkami

    [SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

    Does anyone know how to get into "Hyrule Castle - East Passage"? been looking around the designated location but the name of the place is not pop out
  2. InariOkami

    [SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

    here's the cave entrance leading to the shrine
  3. InariOkami

    [SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

    the shrine is inside the cave, the entrance is in the great plateau wall at the bottom
  4. InariOkami

    [SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

    stuck here with the same problem bro, this is my last shrine, and can't find the right combinations at least the dev team can give some hints :angry: hope someone can share there right combination
  5. InariOkami

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    question about installing a mod on switch for base game we need to create a romfs folder inside atmosphere\content\(gameID) if the game have a DLC, do I need to put the mod file on the base game romfs or create a new romfs folder with the game DLC-ID?
  6. InariOkami

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    hi, so I try to upgrade my homebrew switch via daybreak from FW 15.0.1 to FW 16.0.1 (emunand) and after installation, I got this error, do I screw my switch and need to restore it? already try to reboot and enter the RCM but the result is still the same stuck here please help fix the problem...
  7. InariOkami

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    hello, thank you for your response. try to use breeze only, and somehow the inf. stamina, energy, and fullness code are working without crashing the game. the newly provided inf. items code also finally affects every item. thank you so much for your work <(_)> can't wait for the new code to be...
  8. InariOkami

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    hello, the inf. stamina, energy and fullness cheat make the game crash, is there any way to fix this? and the inf. items & 99 only work for seeds and fertilizer (this one is okay since I can edit manually on Edizon) playing on switch v1.0.1 sorry for the trouble thank you
  9. InariOkami

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    in case you don't have the Amiibo files yet, I attach all the Amiibo files for Engage only... the how to use steps are also on the zip file so please check it, just FYI you can only scan 5 Amiibo/days
  10. InariOkami

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    somehow I manage to find a pointer to lower the maxed bond level via EdiZon SE since I don't know how to make cheat I hope it can be helpful, manage to fix my emblem ring flag with this manual method, but take time
  11. InariOkami

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    any cheat to lower maxed emblem ring bond level please, have been trying to fix it with CE from the emulator but I can't find the bond pointer, I don't want to start over to fix my saves
  12. InariOkami

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    a homebrew tool called "emuiibo" could help you to get the amiibo reward
  13. InariOkami

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    my suggestion is if you already set the bond to the max like me and want to get proficiency for certain characters spoiler tho, please be careful
  14. InariOkami

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    like what Soundless said it wont give you proficiencies since it will skip it, and I guess it could broke your game it writen as max level (20) but still visible (should be greyed out) in the arena, and if you select it, the game will force close, have been tried to restart it but couldn't help orz
  15. InariOkami

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    is it possible to revert the level once we get to the max level (20)? I've tried to change the hex value (from 14 to 1) and try to lower the maxed-level emblem, but it didn't work for me