Recent content by Inaki

  1. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    NP, thank you. I still do without etaHEN but I was curious.
  2. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Does etaHEN skip its own kernelmode stuff if kstuff is loaded before it ? I though that was a potential instability source, I guess they do that skipping now. I preffer a cooked payload list without etaHEN but, just in case this helps, it seems like the etaHEN included in the initial relapse...
  3. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

  4. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Ok, to anyone doing Y2JB: Anonfiles links all taken down, uploaded sets to vikingfile instead: ( 1.000.030 ) https://vikingfile.com/f/roGAwz5PDv works on 12.20 - 13.60, USE THIS; Only in case this one fails for whatever reason, I give you this one which works on 13.40 and above, ONLY if the...
  5. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Ok guys, I tested deleting my Y2JB 1.009.253 and redoing all with 1.000.030. I am on a PS5pro fw 13.60 ( European, if that's a factor somehow... ). 1.000.030 also works fine. I am having both 100% success rate. There is something I still need to try however. Even if I always get a successful JB...
  6. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Well, I stand corrected then, but there must be an explanation to it. A lot of us ( most ? ) in 13.60 use .253 and we have like a 100% success ratio. But I stand corrected, sorry @SonGoku78 :( and thank you @JayPea :) EDIT: Would be good to know if 1.000.030 works for every one, if that's the...
  7. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Mah: below 13.40: use 1.000.030 13.40 and above: use 1.009.253 This has been tested, there's no doubts. See https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-exploit-guide.613891/post-10918850
  8. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    That Youtube app can't be used in 13.40 or above fw. Use the ones I linked for 13.40 and above, use .030 for fw below 13.40. 1791202601 .253 is the one you need for 13.40 or higher. If you are below 13.40 you must use .030. See https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-exploit-guide.613891/post-10918850
  9. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    On older fw, you can use PS5 x-plorer if you are using etaHEN, which includes app sandbox scape code, if you don't use etaHEN in those, you need lapyjb.elf which is the sandbox scape payload for apps. In the latest etaHEN for fw 13.xx, it does carry an option with a manual list to activate scape...
  10. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    You are lucky you waited for a few days. For example, the same PS5 X-plorer 1.05 from pkg-zone works fine now, instead of lapyjb,elf, you need to use legacyjb.elf v1.2.1, updated a few days ago: https://github.com/Phoenixx1202/LegacyJB/releases Then, for convenience, I recommend installing...
  11. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Good list. For the newcomers, you need to do this on a fake-activated account. I'd advice creating a new user and doing it there or at least learning how to backup your saves from the current user using garlic save manager. If the PS5 is new and you haven't played much or you don't care for game...
  12. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    That won't work unless he knows how to fetch/convert. @Constantine-HD use this: https://anonfilesnew.com/s/BDDReq7Z8xs ( below 13,40 ) https://anonfilesnew.com/s/Q33I2y3F7m3 ( 13 40 and above ) See https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-exploit-guide.613891/post-10918850
  13. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Even PS5 FPKGs *install* on fw 13.60, but then they fail to run, so yeah, not sure what he is up to :D I only use a few PS4 games ( PS4 FPKGs, which carry hardcoded patches on the eboot.bin btw, I prefer those to using a patching system... ) and so far so good on fw 13..60...
  14. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    It is expected that any FPKG will fail to run ( it should install ) on fw 13.60, no matter what kstuff you use, so why install ?
  15. I

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    haha, yes, forgive my language, that sounds a bit overdramatic on my side ;( I apologize.