Recent content by Impikxn

  1. Impikxn

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Just as Garcimak reported, I also noticed graphical glitches in the test8 version. I also noticed minor audio issues that do not seem to be present in version 0.9; in my case, the game tested was 'FX Unit Yuki', which consists of a single .bin file.
  2. Impikxn

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    As Garcimak reports, both Test version 5 and the current Test version 6 have loading issues. For example, 'Road Spirits' works in version 0.9 and up to Test version 4; however, starting with Test version 5, the game hangs for a while while reading a CD LBA file. Aside from that, performance...
  3. Impikxn

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Thanks for your incredible work, FluBBa, and also to Garcimak for answering my questions; I think I'm ready to report my observations on games that have issues with version 0.9. The first one is *Soldier Blade* (USA version), MD5: 441fea810ecb8e453d96ae9501e12e9c. The game always freezes after...
  4. Impikxn

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Thanks. Although I still haven't managed to get the games working correctly—I'm not sure what the problem is, though I assume it's the BIOS. The one I'm currently using is `Super CD-ROM System (Japan) (v3.0).pce`, with the MD5 checksum `38179df8f4ac870017db21ebcbf53114`. While the games do run...
  5. Impikxn

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Has anyone used this emulator on a dspico? I'm having trouble, specifically with PC-Engine CD games. At first, I got an error saying the 'settings.cfg' file couldn't be found, but I fixed that simply by using the 'Save settings' option within the emulator, which created the file. However, I...
  6. Impikxn

    DSpico - An open-source flashcart for the DS(i)

    Has anyone tried Sanrax's emulation guide? I'm having trouble with the NitroGrafx emulator, specifically with PC-Engine CD games. At first, I had a 'can't find a settings.cfg' error, but I fixed it simply by using the 'Save settings' option within the emulator, which created the file. However, I...
  7. Impikxn

    Hacking Translation Help to add language files from PAL version to NTSC version (U) with support in Nintendont

    As the title says, I seek help to insert language files from the PAL version in the American version NTSC (U) obtaining benefits such as progressive resolution (480p) and 60hz output, this could be useful to solve some inconsistencies found in the following thread. "Patches to convert PAL 50hz...
  8. Impikxn

    Sonic Cd Wii Port

    Relax, let’s wait for more people to try the port!:hrth:
  9. Impikxn

    Sonic Cd Wii Port

    Hi, did you notice a difference in port performance compared to the emulated version of genplusGx?
  10. Impikxn

    Hacking Nintendo 64 emulation on the Wii... in 2021?

    I see, thank you very much <3. A question, did you notice any difference any difference between Not64 and Wii64?
  11. Impikxn

    Hacking Nintendo 64 emulation on the Wii... in 2021?

    Hey, has anyone tried making a inject of Doom 64 in the VC yet? Because on the compatibility list it says if you can, but some users say it doesn’t go beyond the menu.
  12. Impikxn

    Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

    I just came to thank you for the amazing work you have done :grog:, but I have a question. What are the SDK2 games? Is there any way to identify them? I would like to be able to observe/report how the compatibility in this version with respect to the 0.48. :bow: