Recent content by imgonzieman

  1. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Exactly lol. for example, Theres alot of 'Whats the code of this pokemon?' Bro, back read. Or read the main, people have explained it alot of times 😂 People love getting spoonfed lol 😂
  2. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Oh okay, im currently playing on the console so i might not be able to help you with code on ryujinx, i hope someone can help you :D
  3. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    sorry but where did you get this code? im using the codes from the main post, and the format is: [Encounter #004 Charmander (v1.0.1)] 08000000 03075530 00000000 00000004
  4. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Hi tried it with Galarian Meowth and it showed-up, you need to update the third set of code: from 00000000 to 00000001 unless the pokemon have multiple form, the first form will be 00000001 and succeeding will be 00000002 and so on. Galarian: 08000000 03075530 00000001 0000004F Slowpoke 079...
  5. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    So tried it with other Regional Forms, Alolan, Galar, and Hisui.
  6. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    NOTE: Pokemon not included in the game might not load into the game. Use with the Existing Encounter Code
  7. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Yes there is, but you will still encounter slow downs
  8. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Question, do the IV/Nature codes works only during encounters? Or does it affect a pokemon on my Party? Also, is there a way to make my existing pokemon have 6IVs?
  9. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Where are you playing it? I play on the Switch V1, there is some improvement however, i still encounter slow loading time, and fps drop. But it is better than v1.0.0
  10. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    the complied codes have encounter codes. you can turn them on or off.
  11. I

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Most likely everyone experience that. I also encounter slowdowns. Based on the official news, a day one patch will be released. Hopefully that will fix the issues
  12. I

    DIGIMON SURVIVE 1.0.2 TID: 010047500B7B2000 BID: 91F1E17F8DBD0B4A, TID: 010002400B770000 BID: 794239BA67EEAD43

    try creating a txt file with the BID (1.0.3) as filename. then copy the codes of 1.0.2, try if the cheats would still work. if not, report it here, not sure though if the main modder would update to 1.0.3 as the game is really meh
  13. I

    DIGIMON SURVIVE 1.0.2 TID: 010047500B7B2000 BID: 91F1E17F8DBD0B4A, TID: 010002400B770000 BID: 794239BA67EEAD43

    Not sure if these are correct. will try them after installing JP version: TomSwitch OG Codes: [slot1 have 11 mature enlightenment slab] 580F0000 04955DE8 580F1000 000000B8 580F1000 00000008 580F1000 00000150 580F1000 00000010 580F1000 00000020 780F0000 00000010 680F0000 0000000B 000000C9...