Recent content by ilovedxno1

  1. I

    Powerful Pro Yakyu 2026-2027 v.1.1.0 Title ID:01007E8023F36000 Build ID:FBE18F31CCBD0BFA

    Update: Added a bunch of weird and funny new codes! For example: [Common Defense Movement Speed x8] 04000000 02925A50 1E241003 Note: If you set the defense movement speed to 8x, the players run insanely fast on the field, looking like cockroaches!
  2. I

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    Powerful Pro Yakyu 2026-2027 v.1.1.0 Title ID:01007E8023F36000 Build ID:FBE18F31CCBD0BFA Looking for these specific cheat codes (button combinations) Hi everyone, Does anyone happen to have the cheat codes for the following functions? [L3+R3] Max out all 5 stats to 999 [ZL+→] Top of 1st...
  3. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Powerful Pro Yakyu 2026-2027 v.1.1.0 Title ID:01007E8023F36000 Build ID:FBE18F31CCBD0BFA Looking for these specific cheat codes (button combinations) Hi everyone, Does anyone happen to have the cheat codes for the following functions? [L3+R3] Max out all 5 stats to 999 [ZL+→] Top of 1st...
  4. I

    Powerful Pro Yakyu 2026-2027 v.1.1.0 Title ID:01007E8023F36000 Build ID:FBE18F31CCBD0BFA

    Here are all the codes I can find at the moment. They are compatible with version 1.1.0. Huge thanks to the experts on Japan's 5channel for their research and hard work! Some codes inside ALL.txt share the same function but offer different quantities. Just pick the codes you want and copy them...