Recent content by ilavain

  1. I

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Has anyone figured out the disable BGM cheat for chain attack/menu/camp in 1.1.1? Really not looking forward to progressing story without it :(
  2. I

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    OH MY GOD, ok so I somehow figured it out. I hope this helps someone else too. The crash actually wasn't happening because of me starting a battle, well, not really. I figured it out by checking all my party members' unsheathing animations in their art menus. The double-blade that the Lone Exile...
  3. I

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    The main issue is that it stopped working. OpenGL with the newest AMD drivers gave me 20-30 fps with almost no stutters (with a 30-minute cache build-up before playing). Now, when I start a battle in any region, it immediately crashes. This cannot be an AMD problem, I doubt that it magically...
  4. I

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    I'm using the custom build and it worked perfectly throughout chapter 4. But when I decided to explore Pentelas after getting to chapter 5 it started crashing after I got into any fights. Do you have any idea what could cause this? My specs were in my last post in this thread if they are relevant.
  5. I

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    It's an AMD thing. Most people just recommend switching to OpenGL for this region. I, sadly, ran into a problem where OpenGL crashes after I start ANY battle, as soon as I draw the weapon. I honestly have no idea what to do anymore, I deleted the cache, turned off all the mods, etc. Did anyone...