Recent content by Ikedatatsuko91

  1. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Request Cheat for Miraculous: Paris Under Siege (01000AE01E47A000)
  2. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Mario & Luigi Brotheship version 1.0.1 Cheat please. Thx
  3. I

    REYNATIS 1.0.3 TID: 0100C23018112000 BID: E81F3867801983E0

    Hello, can i change to english language in Japan version or Asia Version?
  4. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello @TomSwitch your Cheats for Yars Rising have a problem. HP not function when main character get Dash (ZL Button). i dont know why. I'm just need infinite HP @ranma99vn, i want try your infinite HP, but your Yars Rising cheats make the game crash.
  5. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello, please neeed save game for Super Monkey Banana Rumble. it's very difficult in Stage World 6-8. If Possible Just Need Fly Mode or High Jump and No Timer Cheats for finishing this game.
  6. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Sorry i have finished it in yesterday and have deleted it
  7. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello, thx for Code, want to MAX WP too, the restaurant Mini Games is Terrible 1719216198 Hello Need Cheats for ECHO GENERATION : MIDNIGHT EDITION thx a lot