Recent content by ihavemyswitchnow

  1. I

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splintered Fate 1.1.0 TID: 01005CF01E784000 BID: 97793A447CDBB675

    @2K417 MANY THANKS ,I'LL TRY haha,i've tried so many times,totally 100% copy the operation of video,and never works,okay,i give up
  2. I

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splintered Fate 1.1.0 TID: 01005CF01E784000 BID: 97793A447CDBB675

    the newest version is 1.10.5 , i tried to use edizon to edit dragon coin , i use mode "u32“ ”==“ ”RAM“ got three adress , changed to 99999 and lock , but in game the coin display fast countdown loop ,like 99999 fast countdown to 0 and become 99999 countdown to 0 again and again,that puzzle me...
  3. I

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splintered Fate v1.10.5 any cheat codes please guys i try to edit by edizon,but it doesn't work i used "u32" "==" "RAM" to edit coins , but coins countdown loop someone who can give me a guide , or please make cheatcode