Recent content by ih8god

  1. ih8god

    Is there any sort of list of dumped games?

    Asking because I have my internal and 2 TB M.2 storage basically filled with purchased content and am going to start dumping and freeing up some space. I would look to upload anything not already dumped first. Also, any preferred tools for dumping or just the ps5-app-dumper_v2.00 payload is good?
  2. ih8god

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I think it is this one? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14RzwNjfpFVXJl3HOPTO6HC_VQ3u3GUIy
  3. ih8god

    ESP32-C3 Web Flasher for Offline Host PS4 FW 6.00 to 13.52

    Netctrl and Lapse can be selected using radio buttons. It is Nathan Fargo's source.
  4. ih8god

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Oh yeah, I guess it only happened with fpkg installed stuff before too. I mostly have the storage packed with purchased content. Looking into the stuff for dumping already as well.
  5. ih8god

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I just remember the days of apps disappearing on the PS4 so the thought of doing a safe mode cache clear or database rebuild makes me twitch a little. Could be worse though and hell, I know there is a certain amount of risk mucking around with stuff so if something borks, I'd only blame myself lol.
  6. ih8god

    Hacking Jailbreak issues (Relapse / WebKit Autoloader): Need help and troubleshooting

    Michael Crump has a super basic and simple payload sender that is easy to carry around and use. https://github.com/mbcrump/universal-payload-sender/releases I wasn't having much luck myself with some of the online hosted pages and also don't like being that close to potential firmware updates...
  7. ih8god

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I'm on 13.42. Using a modified version of soniciso's host locally with some added cards so I can launch kstuff, shadowmountplus and wfm while in the user guide still. I would guess I have had likely around an 80% success rate but when it fails the restart locks up and I have to manually turn it...
  8. ih8god

    ESP32-C3 Web Flasher for Offline Host PS4 FW 6.00 to 13.52

    Yeah, for me I had to hold the boot button down while connecting the USB. Using the Arduino IDE I haven't had to put it into that mode like that which struck me as kind of odd to begin with. Trying to put something together now for myself and my PS5. Already using a local host but still...
  9. ih8god

    ESP32-C3 Web Flasher for Offline Host PS4 FW 6.00 to 13.52

    C3 boards only. You could clone the repo and modify the manifest with the offsets and device family name for the C5 and it could work. Not sure if it would or not though. I will try with one of my S2 boards and see if it does. BEAUTY!! Thanks for letting me know :) Have thought about updating...
  10. ih8god

    ESP32-C3 Web Flasher for Offline Host PS4 FW 6.00 to 13.52

    These pages will flash your device using a web browser. Super easy. Super basic too so nothing pretty but does what it needs to. I have added Goldhen2.4b18.12 and a build for firmware 6.00 to 13.52. Also have put up the previous builds for ESP32-C3 boards. I can only confirm with the Xiao but...
  11. ih8god

    XIAO ESP32C3 PS4 Offline Xploithost -fw- 6.00-13.00

    I put together some quick versions of my own pages for flashing via the web. Should work for you. I just flashed my board using the one with Goldhen2.3 and everything went buttery smooth. Let me know if you have any problems though. https://may0need5.github.io/Online_ESP32C3_Flasher/
  12. ih8god

    Hacking [RELEASE] PS4 RetroArch Port (Unofficial)

    I'm in the middle of creating a tool that creates single core standalone pkg files using the existing R4 files. Modifies the binaries during the package build to use a new title ID and stuff. Just going through and adding some standard core options for as many as possible to at least have a...
  13. ih8god

    XIAO ESP32C3 PS4 Offline Xploithost -fw- 6.00-13.00

    **Edit** Borked the title there and don't know how to change it. It is the ESP32C3 XIAO board. Like the dime sized things. Apologies for the oversight. Hi all, So I added the pieces from the raw-game zrm or whatever files for 11.50 to 13.00. Between 6.00 and 11.20 will point to the same CSS...
  14. ih8god

    Retroarch PS4 Standalone/Bundle Progress

    The remote-play recording doesn't do it any justice. It actually plays pretty good normally. Still thought it was a nice example for this. Working through most of the cores and trying to apply configs as a default per core on every build to avoid crashes where I can. Will likely leave the...
  15. ih8god

    CSSFontFace-Exploit Host on the XIAO ESP32-C3 - 100% Offline

    Nice! I have pretty much stuck with it on my slim on 9.00 since I put it on the board. I have been meaning to get around to putting out sketch or bin files for the ESP32-S2 mini as well and then today I happened across the raw-game zrm or whatever files for up to 13.00 so will be looking to see...