Recent content by iguanoPT

  1. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    PS5 security is the gift that just keeps on giving 🙏
  2. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Double the (not that) "fun"
  3. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Cyberleek, dodged Rock⭐ bullets and ran like his life depended on it But first, he cashed out 🤑
  4. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    More like: PS NEIN! 🥸
  5. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Just tried webkit on 7.61 and it's really fast. I wasn't expecting this gift at all. It's really nice to have all these great exploits available.
  6. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Yeah, housing in Portugal is a complete luxury nowadays...
  7. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    And it looks like cancer 👀
  8. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Why don't you go outside, take some fresh air and contemplate nature..?
  9. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I knew we would get there (7.61 HV 🦄), eventually
  10. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I did the same. 7.20 to 7.61 7.61 gang 💪😸
  11. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Yes, it happened to me when I updated dump installer. I returned to version 1.01 and voilá
  12. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    That was clever. What do you think about: Insert:NonSense Another: NOwaySony! 😂 Or, DriftNOmore Or, OpenSesame Last, but not least. My favorite: Sticks&Stoned 🎮
  13. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Xbox = quality Just ask xalfie 😏🤣 1781581236 Hum... I don't know... Maybe... All-you-can-hit 🎮 All-you-can-click 🎮 All-you-can-stick (if you're feeling adventurous 😏) You know, just like a big buffet of yummy controllers. Or, if you want to be safe, why not Joybringer? 😉 You're welcome 🦄
  14. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I usually give the benefit of doubt, but that was indeed very fishy behavior for someone who claims innocence 🤡
  15. iguanoPT

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Itchy..? Are you sure you're okay? 😬