Recent content by Iezu

  1. I

    ROM Hack Xenoblade3 Save Editor

    Well, I finished the game in it's Release version, so its not a general issue. The only issues I had with quests not popping up were due to cheating. Those were all due to item cheats: items i shouldn't have at that time. Those were all fixable with the save editor, but very time consuming. So...
  2. I

    ROM Hack Xenoblade3 Save Editor

    Thank you very much. I used those to expand on the other save editor (because it can handle completed saves). Of course I credited you :) You can find the other save editor, as well as my version in this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-3-savedata-editor.616678/
  3. I

    ROM Hack Xenoblade 3 SaveData Editor

    I added a bit QoL to the save editor: - You can now see the item names in the table (Thanks to Tolin for the item IDs) - You can import/export items from and to other save files (Beware the risks. Look at the readme for details) - Easy way to max out Collectibles and Accessories - Made english...
  4. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    No guide, unfortunately. Your particular question isn't an Eliza issue. You can't learn all recipes using the normal recipe bread. You need the recipe bread+ (available only in Endgame as far as I know). The game doesn't tell you that but says you don't have enough experience instead. I...
  5. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    Yeah, took a quick look at the save: You already finished the main story. As stated multiple times in this thread Eliza won't work anymore once you finish the story line.
  6. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    Are you perhabs using the EU version of the game? As far as I know its not compatible and you're out of luck. I
  7. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    Unfortunately not, not even in the code. I haven't touched the Weather and Mining Points myself, so I can't help you with that.
  8. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    They are not implemented (it says so in the exception). Think of them as placeholders.
  9. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    Unfortunately my skills are not enough to fix the issue. I have encountered the problem myself, but couldn't fix it. Certain events write information in the save that the save editor can't read. Until the original author fixes this or someone with a lot more skill regarding save editing than me...
  10. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    Basically yes (even though it depends on the crop which stat is increased, just look up the soil guide for RF4). Maxing out the soil exp shows as 1.99 base level in-game, so you're getting something out of it even if you don't do it. I haven't touched the base values, because the game does...
  11. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    I added a way to kind-of max out soil values with the save editor: https://github.com/p-eis/Eliza/releases/tag/1.3.0 Took quiet some time to figure out how the game stores the values. Basically there are 4 kind of values: The values you can change with items like Greenifier The hidden...
  12. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    Sorry, can't help you with that. I don't use the EU version myself and even if I did I propably couldn't help. I just customized the UI a bit to make some things easier to access, but haven't touched the save structure itself.
  13. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    No. I'm still very early in-game (haven't unlocked the second dungeon yet), so I haven't encountered the problem. I will look into it, when it happens, but I'm not sure if I can do something about it. Until now I've only added QoL features to the UI of save editors, but left the actual data...
  14. I

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    I made some changes to the Save Editor, because it lacked some QoL features for me. Now you see the item names and have some extra buttons to: Max out quality Max out quantity Max out monster friendship You can find it here: https://github.com/p-eis/Eliza/releases/tag/1.2.0 No support for...
  15. I

    ROM Hack WIP Monster Hunter Stories 2 Demo Save Editor

    Thank you :) Because I didn't like to look for IDs in the chart I added the gene list to the editor. If you want to select your genes based on names and don't want to wait until it is part of the main release, you can use my temporary version...