Recent content by Huekage

  1. Huekage

    PSP HD Textures Pack┃God of War: Ghost of Sparta (UCUS98737) (NTSC) & (UCES01401) (PAL)

    Game: God of War: Ghost of Sparta Release year: 2010 Platform: PlayStation Portable Serial: UCUS98737 (NTSC) & UCES01401 (PAL) Upscaled Textures: over 9k (4x upscaling of the original resolution) Textures Tested on: PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) - Very important - HD Textures Version: 1.1 (A few...
  2. Huekage

    PSP HD Textures Pack┃God of War: Chains of Olympus (UCUS98653) (NTSC) & (UCES00842) (PAL)

    "What happens if you don’t handle then separately?" They won't work at all. The same goes for both consoles, it depends on the textures you're working on. "Both GoW on ps2 were the same right." Not all of them (GoW on PS2 - NTSC and PAL), I had to dump some separately.
  3. Huekage

    PSP HD Textures Pack┃God of War: Chains of Olympus (UCUS98653) (NTSC) & (UCES00842) (PAL)

    I see. Some textures work well in both NTSC and PAL indeed, while others I need to handle separately, like God of War: Chains of Olympus.
  4. Huekage

    PSP HD Textures Pack┃God of War: Chains of Olympus (UCUS98653) (NTSC) & (UCES00842) (PAL)

    Hey man. Yes, I'll work on it eventually. Thanks for the feedback.
  5. Huekage

    PSP HD Textures Pack┃God of War: Chains of Olympus (UCUS98653) (NTSC) & (UCES00842) (PAL)

    Game: God of War: Chains of Olympus Release year: 2008 Platform: PlayStation Portable Serial: UCUS98653 (NTSC) & UCES00842 (PAL) Upscaled Textures: over 5k (4x upscaling of the original resolution) Textures Tested on: PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) - Very important - HD Textures Version: 1.0 - Muito...
  6. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃God of War 2 (SCUS-97481) (NTSC) & (SCES-54206) (PAL)

    Hey bro, tyvm for telling me, I didn't noticed it, sorry about that. I've updated the mediafire link now. Ty again.
  7. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃God of War (SCUS-97399) (NTSC) & (SCES-53133) (PAL)

    Well, I managed to improve the sharpness of the textures details. Even I played a bit, I was so surprised lol... it's rlly cool
  8. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃God of War (SCUS-97399) (NTSC) & (SCES-53133) (PAL)

    Hi. Bro, I updated the previous textures, check it out, if you wish.
  9. Huekage

    PSP HD Textures Pack┃300: March to Glory (ULUS10241) (NTSC) & (ULES00766) (PAL)

    Game: 300: March to Glory Release year: 2007 Platform: PlayStation Portable Serial: ULUS10241 (NTSC) & ULES00766 (PAL) Upscaled Textures: 2.877 (4x upscaling of the original resolution) Textures Tested on: PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) - Very important - HD Textures Version: 1.0 - Muito importante -...
  10. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃God of War (SCUS-97399) (NTSC) & (SCES-53133) (PAL)

    So, here's the athena's blades cheat that I use.
  11. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃God of War (SCUS-97399) (NTSC) & (SCES-53133) (PAL)

    Hi. I'm rlly glad you liked it. Thanks 4 ur feedback. Take care, bro.
  12. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃Black (SLUS-21376) (NTSC) & (SLES-53886) (PAL)

    Game: Black Release year: 2006 Platform: PlayStation 2 Serial: SLUS-21376 (NTSC) & SLES-53886 (PAL) Upscaled Textures: 2.781 (4x upscaling of the original resolution) Textures Tested on: PCSX2 (PS2 Emulator) - Very important - HD Textures Version: 2.0 (The sharpness of the textures details has...
  13. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃God of War 2 (SCUS-97481) (NTSC) & (SCES-54206) (PAL)

    Game: God of War II Release year: 2007 Platform: PlayStation 2 Serial: SCUS-97481 (NTSC) & SCES-54206 (PAL) Upscaled Textures: 3.189 (4x upscaling of the original resolution) Textures Tested on: PCSX2 (PS2 Emulator) - Very important - HD Textures Version: 2.1 (A few missing textures have been...
  14. Huekage

    PS2 HD Textures Pack┃God of War (SCUS-97399) (NTSC) & (SCES-53133) (PAL)

    Game: God of War Release year: 2005 Platform: PlayStation 2 Serial: SCUS-97399 (NTSC) & SCES-53133 (PAL) Upscaled Textures: 3.860 (4x upscaling of the original resolution) Textures Tested on: PCSX2 (PS2 Emulator) - Very important - HD Textures Version: 2.1 (A few missing textures have been...
  15. Huekage

    Remastering over 400 PS2 Games

    Hey dude. I see AI as a tool, however, I prefer manual editing in 95% of cases because it gives more precision when developing a project. AI relies on many variables controlled by prompts, and it still lacks sufficient accuracy. That’s my perspective on it at least. Thank you for your feedback...