Recent content by HS2005

  1. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    New video from Micheal. ⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️ Only follow this guide if you understand the risks and have carefully considered whether updating to PS5 firmware 13.60 is right for you. You cannot return to your previous firmware through the normal PS5 update process. Verify your current firmware and...
  2. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Could perhaps other payloads conflict or perhaps your PS5 system cache? I never had these issues with kstuff-lite, Drakmor's kstuff and kstuff-NG. For those who want it / need it or want to experiment with different version. I made a bundle with various kstuff versions that are created by...
  3. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    It is. @solitaire4eva also has no clue what you want to do. Same goes for me and a lot of people. It does not make any sense untill you explain in detail what you want to achieve (looking beside if it can be done) with implementing this method. 1791129161 Well I have to agree on this. So far I...
  4. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I have tested multiple games. I have just only written down one as an example. I'm a FF addict so that's one I'd like to test. In terms of stability, speed and size (GB) fpkg rules above exfat and the other formats we have as of right now. By original dics I mean that I own the original...
  5. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    An update from Darkmor: Linkz: https://gofile.io/d/udvoHUNJ https://akirabox.to/E1x3AW9QvGyk/file https://vikingfile.com/f/6BfJoBwlzF
  6. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    PS5 Vulkan Template Everything needed to build a PlayStation 5 homebrew powered by Vulkan, in one repository. A foundation that starts, reads the pad, draws and ends the way a console title must, a generator that makes a new title in one command, sixteen Vulkan samples to copy from, a UI kit of...
  7. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Thanks. I was a bit too lazy to find the original files, but very convenient. Now I have 2 options. Way-of-working: I used the 1.009.253 version for my 13.60 system as I already mentioned that would be suitable. I then used all of the files from...
  8. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    PS5SX2 1.7 📢 IMPORTANT: PLEASE SEND LOGS! 1.7 has a new built-in profiler. When a game runs slow, it now records exactly where the time goes (which part of the emulator is busy), right in your log. This is what lets us fix slow games one by one, so every log from a slow game counts: Play the...
  9. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Yes. I use a USB C M2 Gen5. You can create a /homebrew folder on your USB and put your games in there. In most cases there is no need to copy a file from a USB device to an internal drive, unless there are issues with loading the game and / or stuttering. A new version of SM+ just launched...
  10. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    PS5 App Dumper 2.10 Beta Highlights DLC Each title shows how many DLC are installed for it, with names and sizes Dump DLC on the running game dumps its DLC alone, next to a dump you made before, without copying the game again With several DLC you pick which ones; a picked DLC that is there...
  11. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Rule of thumb. If a game glitches or get's stuck. Look for a possible patch or move to another format. and reload the game.
  12. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    My etaHEN does not get exprired. And an alternative would be OnionHEN. It just got a new release as I mentioned a couple of days ago that a new version is coming for better 13.60 support. 1791017981 Yup this is the one i'm talking about ^^ although I have a different source...
  13. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Only the source code: https://github.com/premohq/PS5CEMU/releases/tag/v1.0.0 Source code The complete PS5Cemu source is in this repository: the console layer, Cemu's platform code, the launcher and the in-game menu in port/, the port's changes to Cemu in patches/cemu/, and the build, packaging...
  14. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Also a beginners tutorial from Michael. PS5 Jailbreak & Homebrew Beginner's Guide: Firmware, Payloads & Tools 1790977821 That's correct. He is working around the clock looking at all the new commits https://github.com/Swordpdf/PS5SX2/commits/main/
  15. Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    What is there to understand. fpkg's can be installed and played at max 11.60. You can use folders / exfat / ffpfsc etc. on firmwares up to 13.60. Example: So if you are on 12.xx to 13.xx and want to play games use folders / exfat / ffpfsc etc. You can use a tool such...