Recent content by hrtbrkd

  1. hrtbrkd

    Remnant: From the Ashes 1.0.1 TID: 010010F01418E000 BID: 49CF6B0B0A62F9E2

    thank you!! yeah more code would be nice. like inf stamina and inf trait points.
  2. hrtbrkd

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi all, can I request codes for Remnant From The Ashes. The game is amazing!!!
  3. hrtbrkd

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    lol did you literally ask to merge the file that can be done by yourself in like 2 seconds. /sigh please see attached.
  4. hrtbrkd

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3

    ty i joined. hope to contribute as much as i can.
  5. hrtbrkd

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3

    Could you invite me to discort. i'm usually happy to test codes. I put them through the paces.
  6. hrtbrkd

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3

    I PM'ed you the cheats I have been using. Auto Loot is the last 1.
  7. hrtbrkd

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3

    Deleted by me.
  8. hrtbrkd

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3

    [See Update] A warning. Just tested codes up to Start of Chapter 3, [Main Quest] > [Story Quest to Progress Main Quest] (Quest Name) HELPING OUT (Condition to progress "Gathering Info" Exclamation mark icon is suppose to be on a NPC to progress the quest. Code use will soft lock that. No...