Recent content by Hpshout

  1. H

    Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

    Would have thought that if you did not have memory issues on 22.5.0 using a ton of HATS bloat then with the same setup on 23.0.0 you'd actually gain more memory (+9mb~) For me I now have around 17mb free (was previously 8mb free)
  2. H

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    I've now manually added 90dns to my internet config just to stop any Nintendo pings at all... perhaps as expected the 'Test Connection' function now fails, which suggests the hosts file is indeed non-functional for sysmodules? Regardless of DNS settings in HOS the browser in Sphaira refuses to...
  3. H

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    I've always have Exosphere blanking on so it's possible that, as I understand, their servers refuse the connection without a valid handshake? Currently not banned though as tested it on OFW just now and eShop works. I guess it remains to be seen whether Exosphere blanking was enough or we'll get...
  4. H

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    When you say "my fork" do you mean Atmosphere being forked, or just the current one? Forgive my ignorance here! I am unsure how some people's Switch seems to be downloading eShop updates for games though... mine does not connect to anything even nintendo.com via the browser