Recent content by henr19

  1. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I love your work! It's a masterpiece! But do you mind adding/updating the instant rune cooldown code as well please? Thanks for your awesome codes!
  2. henr19

    Disgaea Mayhem 1.1.0 TID: 01001B0027758000 BID: EB3E79BA44F31913

    Thanks @WiduraGoez, you always come thru!
  3. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I apologize. Disgaea Mayhem. Tid: 01001B0027758000. Build ID: EB3E79BA44F31913. Thanks y'all!
  4. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Need cheats for Disgaea Mayhem please. 01001B0027758000]. update v1.1.0 Thanks!
  5. henr19

    Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & the Envisioned Land 1.7.0 TID: 0100544020572000 BID: B7431B2671E05764

    Is it possible to update to latest v1.60 please? You're codes are truly reliable!!!
  6. henr19

    Tales of Berseria Remastered 1.0.5 TID: 0100E0D01F224000 BID: 7CE7738C90E39908

    Hi! Update v1.0.5 is out. Mind updating please? Thanks!
  7. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Can you please make a max Final Smash bar on change to please? Or press thumb stick for Final Smash? Thanks! Your codes Rock!!!
  8. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I wonder why nobody asked for this cheat for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate before. Then I'll be the 1st. Can we please get a Final Smash Bar cheat for this game? Like player 1 press L3 (left thumb stick) for a full Final Smash Bar code. If anyone can do this for us, that would be AWESOME!!! For the...
  9. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Request cheats for Ariana and the Elder Codex v1.0.1 tid:0100A09025938000 Bid: 73140E0A9688F3E8. Cheats I'd love to see are Max Rank in the Repair Area, Max Time in the Repair Area, Instant Skill/Magic Cooldown, Infinite Health, Invincibility, no Equipment Cost, And Infinite Great Magic. Thanks!!
  10. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    There was this 1 code from Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity that I've found, but I've lost access to it. The code is called: Infinite Health for you and all npc's. I just accidentally deleted my contents folder containing some very good code, but I can't find the code anywhere anymore. The code...
  11. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    My bad. I've forgot about the very last code on the list. The no cooldown code by QuietBrief. Works like a charm! Thanks to all who worked on Blazblue Entropy Effect X, y'all are amazing!
  12. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi @pspmaster ! Could you please look over your inf MP and no cooldown codes please? I'm having trouble keeping my MP up so I can do my potential specials. 1 minute the codes work fine. Next minute I have zero MP, or the cooldown codes malfunction. Thank you for all your hard work for the...
  13. henr19

    Fire Emblem Warriors 1.5.0 TID: 0100F15003E64000 BID: 1953770037ACC52A

    @WiduraGoez you're the best!!! I've been looking for cheats for this game for ages. Thank you so much!!!
  14. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Can we get some codes for Tales Of Berseria Remastered Edition similar to Contra: Operation Galuga? In Contra, the cheat was press 1 button for a Weapon Overload. So in Berseria, I'd like the same: 1 button Instant Break Artes (RT Button)! Each button you press or direction + button will give...
  15. henr19

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I apologize. I didn't mean it in a bad way. If it means anything to you, I've always loved your work and contributions on this site. Please don't stop making us codes. Don't give up if someone is giving you problems. However you make your cheat codes, keep doing it. Don't listen to the hate.