Recent content by heisenberg7

  1. H

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    So you asking (as me) for a payload like the ps4 app2usb, which you could install fpkg's at external usb (not extended). This was linking the files from ext usb to internal and i believe is not difficult for someone to make a payload like this on ps5. Hoping and waiting for a developer to make a...
  2. H

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    So you asking (as me) for a payload like the ps4 app2usb, which you could install fpkg's at external usb (not extended). This was linking the files from ext usb to internal and i believe is not difficult for someone to make a payload like this on ps5. Hoping and waiting for a developer to make a...
  3. H

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    As there is no way for installing fpkg's to usb ssd external, hoping for a payload like the ps4 app2usb, which you could install fpkg's at external usb (not extended). This was linking the files and i believe is not difficult for someone to make a payload like this on ps5
  4. H

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I never use rest mode. I follow this from ps4 jb era. I tried some times in 2018 with my 5.05 ps4, I saw that was buggy and "defective" so I never use it again.
  5. H

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    5.50 user too, etahen 2.5 and 2.6 had low success rate with umtx2, but with Y2JB (and autoloader) and 2.6 etahen is very high like 80-90%. Injecting payloads from etahen builtin plugin options automatically.