Recent content by headles

  1. H

    GBA DS Style — A Nintendo DS-Inspired Custom Kernel for EZ-Flash Omega & Omega DE

    Amzing kernel. I love the improvements over SimpleDE, Great Work! With some renewed interest in my GBA, I spent some time digging into the emulation plugins. I collected a small set of emulator updates from these sources: MSXAdvance 0.2 w/Cbios0.29 -> MSXAdvance 0.2e w/Cbios0.21...
  2. H

    Homebrew app Emulator NGPGBA a new NeoGeoPocket emulator

    Is the new version supported in pogo shell for direct launching roms?
  3. H

    ColorSplashDE - A Completely New Theme for the EZ-Flash Omega D.E.

    can we get an update for k1.05
  4. H

    Hacking Libretro-database to EZ-Flash Omega cheat converter/patcher

    Guide steps are: download the script run script for download links: 'update_ezflash_cheats.py --help' download libretro database download omega cheats download DAT file unzip each of these run script again to apply patches: 'update_ezflash_cheats.py patch -c <path to unzipped cheats folder> -d...