Recent content by hcgamez

  1. hcgamez

    Feedback Gaming Tales of Phantasia: which version should I play?

    Yeah, if you're already going with the PSP version I'd probably pick Phantasia X/Cross over Full Voice. Full Voice is still pretty close to the PS1 version, while X is the one that actually speeds up the combat, gets rid of the spell pause, and adds Rondoline. FVE probably makes more sense if...
  2. hcgamez

    Gaming Misc What do you think is actually the worst game ever made?

    I'd probably go with Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Calling it unfinished feels generous lol. It's one of those games that's almost more entertaining to watch break than to actually play.
  3. hcgamez

    I'm making a video game.

    One week to launch, that's gotta feel kinda unreal lol. I went back to the first page and it's crazy how far the game has come from that early prototype. Hope the launch goes smoothly man!
  4. hcgamez

    Gaming What games are you currently playing?

    Been playing Blox Fruits again lately, plus a few smaller Roblox games here and there. I always tell myself I'm only jumping in for a quick run, then somehow an hour disappears lol. Blox Fruits is still the one I keep coming back to when I feel like grinding.
  5. hcgamez

    Hey everyone, gamer from Vietnam here!

    Hey everyone! I'm from Vietnam and I've been into gaming for quite a while. I mostly enjoy discovering new games, figuring out game mechanics, and seeing what other players are up to. I also like reading about mods, emulation, and older games, which is how I ended up finding GBAtemp. Finally...