Recent content by HasRock17

  1. HasRock17

    Horizon OC 2.0 - Most powerful overclock tool. CPU 2397MHz, GPU 1228MHz, RAM 3200+MHz

    These are my settings, but want to undervolt a little bit. They are "ok" for default?
  2. HasRock17

    Do you like the Switch's hybrid design?

    When it was released, I thought it was dogshit, I tried on a friend birthday and disliked it. Last year, I had a really good job so I could spare money too buy anything and tried the Lite and it was ok-ish, but way limited with no vibrations, no motion sensor games (specially just dance and fit...
  3. HasRock17

    Horizon OC 2.0 - Most powerful overclock tool. CPU 2397MHz, GPU 1228MHz, RAM 3200+MHz

    Hi, I have sys-clock and wanted to change it to horizon oc, for the handheld without external power is possible to have more than 614mhz? Edit: ok, so it works both ways but I can't change more settings for mhz with a max cap of CPU: 1963mhz (but stays most between 1581 and 1887) GPU: 1152mhz...
  4. HasRock17

    TLOZ - BOTW: Linkle Mod Romf (Switch)

    This with dialogue spanish latam makes the game actually worth it now, ty for the pack.
  5. HasRock17

    Metroid Dread update 2.1.0 always crashes

    Tested both version, so far it works perfect. First installed base, run it till menu. Then updated to 2.1.0 and also works. Both installed with Awoo Installer. Just in case, re-download from other pages (** ehem)
  6. HasRock17

    How to check wearing level / battery life of a Joy-Con?

    On DBI, tool settings > system info.
  7. HasRock17

    Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

    I only wanted AIO for the joycon stuff and already did get the items, then deleted it since it's literally the only thing I care about that. I tried the goonies, didn't like it.
  8. HasRock17

    Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

    Hi, does someone knows if there's a fork for this one that supports 22.5? I'm trying to find a joycon change model like the tools/advanced settings from AIO that not only change the color but also works as "emulating" those controllers (for example: animal crossing = gives you items in that...
  9. HasRock17

    ROM Hack 60 FPS Patches/Cheat Codes Releases and Discussion

    It depends on the game, you usually go to the advanced settings > download config. If there's no config, then yes. If there's a config, then you only need the patch.
  10. HasRock17

    Can't activate SaltyNX on 22.5.0

    Don't know, just play 60fps with OC everything, the rest IDGAF.
  11. HasRock17

    Can't activate SaltyNX on 22.5.0

    I had to activate it via the config folder (there are a few files like .ini to force-it). Other solution to that, is to delete everything > re-download from scratch and restart the console. Then in the sys-modules (I think) you can enable/disable but again: restart the console.
  12. HasRock17

    Tokyo mirage sessions encore (swicth) UNCENSORED

    Yeah, I read that later, but since I can't delete my comment, I reported it but I guess it's not erased yet.
  13. HasRock17

    Tokyo mirage sessions encore (swicth) UNCENSORED

    how did you get it in spanish!?
  14. HasRock17

    nxtube - tizentube (adblock, sponsorblock) for youtube on nintendo switch

    Maybe using nextendo? I sincerely don't know what to reply now.
  15. HasRock17

    nxtube - tizentube (adblock, sponsorblock) for youtube on nintendo switch

    As far as I remember (I have them since last year) they supposedly allow you to bypass nintendo connection? I don't remember much but I can use the app with no problems (other than the ocasional no keyboard layout bug from time to time). Forgot to tell: atmosphere/exefs_patches/Youtube folder...