Recent content by haroldoe

  1. haroldoe

    Cheap backlights for AGB-001 GBA? I don't wanna pay $45

    Hey snow, I repair gba's often and I couldn't find them anywhere, until I found them from a vendor online for about 3 dollars each. I have a few or I can give you the vendors name. I think you have to buy in bulk of 5 if I recall. Anyways. You can buy 5 for 15 or message me and I can send you...
  2. haroldoe

    GBA repair help?

    Hey Conor, thank you for the advice! The wheel was my first replacement, then the speaker, and now that ceramic cap ( and I believe the other side was the fuse? In any case, the board now looks horrible. I have th water damaged board, the "no sound" board, and on e that just need a fuse and new...
  3. haroldoe

    Hi, im new

    Thanks happy to be here! 1703952649 Appreciate the warm welcome! 1703952872 Thank you. Appreciate how much the community is active here!
  4. haroldoe

    Hi, im new

    Hello everyone, I'm an avid retro gamer and video game enthusiast. I playing, repairing, and building gaming systems!. Thanks for listening and glad to be a part of the community.
  5. haroldoe

    GBA repair help?

    Hey yall, I'm probably in the wrong chat but can anybody lemd me some advice or direction to another forum to help with this GBA issue. Thank you! I got sick of typing it so it's in picture format.