Recent content by Hargad

  1. Hargad

    Homebrew PS1/2 Best option for what I want to do? (Ps2 home brew)

    Hi, I want to mod my ps2 to be able to play games from a hard drive. I dont know if I should go with OPL and an HDD or PSBNN and a SSD. I just want to play games (no online stuff). Watching media files is a bonus but I have a ps3 for that. I also want to still be able to use my disc drive for...
  2. Hargad

    Question about Nintendont and file type differences

    I was browsing the Nintendont compatibility list and I noticed some games say "compress with DMToolbox only". What is this and is this true anymore? Also, is there a difference between using RVZ files or .ciso files? Tiny Wii Backup Manager converts everything into .ciso files for nintendont so...
  3. Hargad

    Hacking Fixing Nintendont widescreen hacks in some virtual console gamecube injects

    Is this clipping issue only when trying to play in widescreen? It doesn't explicitly state that the clipping is when trying to do widescreen in the compatibility list notes.
  4. Hargad

    Hello!

    Hey folks! Sayin' hello. Glad to be part of the forum. I'm new to emulation and stuff so it's exciting.
  5. Hargad

    Emulation mGBA vs gPSP on PC for Drill Dozer?

    Hi, I'm wanting to play Drill Dozer emulated on my PC. I've searched online and the two cores recommended for RetroArch is mGBA and gPSP. I was wondering if anyone knew which one would be better for Drill Dozer with the rumble (of if a standalone emulator would be better). I tried Googling...