Recent content by Haltrius

  1. H

    Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter 1.0.7 TID: 01002C9022770000 BID: 8963A531FA7F27A5

    There is a code in the list crashing the game on v 1.0.6 but I can't pinpoint it. Anybody has experienced crashes?
  2. H

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks. Very clear explanation. It makes the learning easier.
  3. H

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Sad thing, I have 1.0.2 also but the BID is different. I wonder why? Any idea?
  4. H

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello! Any cheat for Doom eternal V1.15 TI: 0100B1A00D8CE000 BID: 3AAA4D3E5A1A0F88
  5. H

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello, I'm looking for Wolfenstein Youngblood v1.5 TID: 01003BD00CAAE000 BID: 8B40EBBA7244C94A Info life, ammo and coins plz.
  6. H

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Yep I was looking already. But I found this file and I thought about asking.
  7. H

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello, Can someone plz update these codes for Grandia 2 in Grandia HD collection? To BID 9D0127710612E9DC or v 1.02.19? Grandia 2 Title Id: 0100E0600BBC8002 Build Id: 034886422b6f840b By IMnoob ```[GOLD] 041F0000 909d6e24 0098967F [Magic coin] 041F0000 909d6e2c 000F423F [Special coin]...
  8. H

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    These codes are making my game crash, so i updated some form V1. Original credits to Patjenova and Kaito.
  9. H

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    Hello, is anybody experiencing crashes as soon as any of these updated codes are checked on Switch? I use Breeze and I have the last updated cheats file. 1731772266 No matter how I try, Edizon, Breeze, the game crashes anyway with any of these codes. First time this ever happens to me.
  10. H

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hello Buddies, Anybody has updated codes for Trails of cold steel IV? V1.0.2 TID:0100D3C010DE8000 Exceptionnally any cheat about vantage master.
  11. H

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Sonic Frontiers 1.3.0 codes request Inf rings Green coins Any code update 🙏🏿