Recent content by GTT Yami

  1. G

    ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

    So, I was tinkering around, and I was finally able to get it to work properly. I converted the Sav. File to a Dat. File and it started to work perfectly. I converted it back to a Sav. File and all the changes I made are there. So yeah, hehe I forgot to thank you Totodile for making this awesome...
  2. G

    ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

    I keep forgetting about this Topic, anyways, here is my Save File from No$GBA. I am right now at Raimon City, haven't really been playing much. http://www.4shared.com/file/iydsYWYf/Pokem..._Save_File.html I had to Upload it to 4Shared because of some reason it didn't want to Upload to...
  3. G

    ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

    Sorry that I couldn't give a fast reply when I was asked about No$GBA. There is indeed a Code that helps you bypass the Save and the No EXP. I've been using those Codes and have been able to play the Game fairly easily with no problems. I've tried converting the Save from No$GBA to DeSmuME, and...
  4. G

    ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

    I need some help, sorry if this has been talked about in a page, but I don't want to go through about 25 pages of text. I am using No$GBA and when I enter Pokesav, and open up my .sav file I get an error. Now I've tried to convert the file type from .sav to .dat, .0 and whenever I try to open...
  5. G

    ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

    Hi, I was wondering if anybody else has problems loading saves from No$gba, because whenever I try to load one it comes up as error. So I wanted to know, is their a way to fix this? I am really liking the new design of the Pokesav, but haven't been able to use it because of the above reason, if...