Recent content by Gremlin2456

  1. G

    ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

    Lightning Strike is found as "@Raigeki" Confirmed on my own Level 100 Zekrom. I would also like to note, even though this is a problem with the initial program, and not the translated one, I believe, my Kyuremu is found as being Male, even though he is actually a genderless legendary.
  2. G

    ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

    Actually, I figured it out. Not only do you have to change the Nature in the PID menu, but you also need to change it to the same nature in a drop down menu next to the Pokemon's level. No problem on the guide.
  3. G

    ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

    To view actual Japanese characters instead of ?????, you do the following. Windows Vista/Windows 7: Go to the Control Panel (Start > Control Panel). Select the Change keyboards or other input methods link under Clock, Language, and Region. At the top, select the Administrative tab. Click the...