Recent content by goeteeks

  1. G

    Hacking USB No longer recognized by USB Loader GX

    hahahaha, I actually just had to format it through "Disk Management" as opposed to right clicking it in "My Computer". Thanks for the tip there, and thanks for all the help guys!
  2. G

    Hacking USB No longer recognized by USB Loader GX

    Does dd stand for something or should I just google dd?
  3. G

    Hacking USB No longer recognized by USB Loader GX

    I can't. I've tried several different methods of formatting it, it always fails. I didn't think I could destroy it that way, either.
  4. G

    Hacking USB No longer recognized by USB Loader GX

    Well I managed to somehow destroy my USB trying to partition it. So I just ordered a new one. We'll see if that fixes the problem.
  5. G

    Hacking USB No longer recognized by USB Loader GX

    I've got all my cIOS's and d2x up to date. I think the problem is just the USB...
  6. G

    Hacking USB No longer recognized by USB Loader GX

    As an update. I tried formatting the USB to a WBFS drive. With the USB plugged in, it no longer freezes on "Initialize USB device". However, when it gets to the loader, it says that the USB device can not be found and loads channels. I'm REALLY at a loss for this...
  7. G

    Hacking USB No longer recognized by USB Loader GX

    I've seen a few topics on this but none of them have been helpful for me. Basically I updated to USB Loader GX 3.0 and it read my USB just fine. My Wii has all the necessary cIOS and such installed to it. I was able to run games from the disc, install them, and everything was working...