Recent content by GlacedToujou

  1. G

    Splatoon 3 [0100C2500FC20000]

    Got banned as well :x Editing money/chunks/foods only
  2. G

    Splatoon 3 [0100C2500FC20000]

    yeah that's why I was asking As i know, activating a cheat while being online is risky and can led to a ban... But on the other side, in splatoon 2, modifying amount of money, chunks and food tickets was totally safe because you can get them from capsules earned by playing salmon run offline...
  3. G

    Splatoon 3 [0100C2500FC20000]

    Ok thanks. isn't it too risky to activate the cheat being online ? Oh ok I see. Thank you
  4. G

    Splatoon 3 [0100C2500FC20000]

    Hi guys, Do this cheats (especially money code), work on EU version ? I tried to put the code on folders atmosphere/titles/0100C2500FC20000/cheats/036DFBF8916D0B3A.txt and it said that no cheats are loaded :( edit : nvm i put it on the wrong folder... it works now edit2 : So i had an issue...
  5. G

    ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

    What's the code for golden tools recipes ? I can't find them.
  6. G

    ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

    [Itemslot 1 x10 ] 580F0000 0373A1F0 580F1000 000000E0 580F1000 00000018 580F1000 00000040 780F0000 000000CC 640F0000 00000000 00000009 [Itemslot 1 x50 ] 580F0000 0373A1F0 580F1000 000000E0 580F1000 00000018 580F1000 00000040 780F0000 000000CC 640F0000 00000000 00000031 I'm not sure if it will...
  7. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank You so much. 2 questions please : Can you make one with [Itemslot 1x 5-10-50] ? How can I find the value of an item ? For example, instead of [itemslot 1 wood], I want to change the last line of the code to put another item that I already have. Thanks