Recent content by gibiezuki

  1. gibiezuki

    DRAGON QUEST I & II HD-2D Remake

    It seems that all the cheat codes have already been created. The reason I think so is that whenever someone on 5ch asks how to make them, he explains everything in detail. I’m not sure what his intention is, but he once said something like, “I want you to be able to make them yourself since I’ll...
  2. gibiezuki

    DRAGON QUEST I & II HD-2D Remake

    It’s unfortunate that only part of the content has been made public, but the following page is still quite helpful. It’s in Japanese, so you’ll need to translate it. DRAGON QUEST I & II HD-2D Remake 1.0.1 https://w.atwiki.jp/privatecodemaker/pages/247.html
  3. gibiezuki

    DRAGON QUEST III HD-2D Remake

    [Can change jobs to Sage without the book of wisdom] 04000000 00C0C498 D503201F
  4. gibiezuki

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    I cannot post the URL due to lack of permissions, but an updated version of it exists in the request thread
  5. gibiezuki

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    I found this one in Japanese.
  6. gibiezuki

    DRAGON QUEST III HD-2D Remake

    Sorry, I am not good at English. I only write about the effects from the top. If gold is changed, it will be max. 100% critical. You will not be damaged even if you enter a poison swamp. Remirama(spell) will show the item position on the whole minimap for a long time. Rahmia(bird)'s movement...
  7. gibiezuki

    DRAGON QUEST III HD-2D Remake

    that seems to be an old code. Changing the end of the URL from l50 to 147-151 would be better.
  8. gibiezuki

    DRAGON QUEST III HD-2D Remake

    Changing the end of the URL from l50 to 147-151 would be better