Recent content by GET-WREKT

  1. GET-WREKT

    GBC Compatible IPS with Gameboy Color Accelerator?

    You running an accelerator though? I'm gonna get them ordered and try it out. Both seem to be pretty easy mods.
  2. GET-WREKT

    GBC Compatible IPS with Gameboy Color Accelerator?

    Interesting question. It makes me want to try some things. I am using lithium rechargeable AA atm. I do not have a clean power board. I was debating on doing it and recharge. Didn't want to do too much at a time. You think new power board or recharge mod may help with power draw etc.
  3. GET-WREKT

    GBC Compatible IPS with Gameboy Color Accelerator?

    Yes, in my case half screen starts scrolling left to right lol. And the menu for the ips comes up randomly, it's very strange.
  4. GET-WREKT

    GBC Compatible IPS with Gameboy Color Accelerator?

    Hello! Has anyone installed a Gameboy Color Accelerator mod? I can't seem to find a compatible screen upgrade. I have tried funnyplaying Laminated v2 and semi success with IPS LCD Q5 w/ OSD. Any suggestions would be appreciated!