Recent content by Geoff67

  1. Geoff67

    Emulation Homebrew Adrenaline now releases nightly builds

    Thanks for the detailed response. I'll be patient and wait for the url method as it sounds better future proofed vs ABM. Once again, thanks for the incredible work to date!
  2. Geoff67

    Emulation Homebrew Adrenaline now releases nightly builds

    I saw the adrenaline 8 fork supporting ABM issue was closed on the GitHub. Does this mean this is the solution, or, does it mean we should avoid it and wait for a more official solution from Isage?
  3. Geoff67

    Emulation Homebrew Adrenaline now releases nightly builds

    I'd say it happens on about 50% of the PSP titles I play. PS1 games through adrenaline is a different story, savestates are near perfect. Ok great I'll open the issue on the GitHub dev branch. One example right now I can think of; Killzone Liberation background sound effects disappear and don't...
  4. Geoff67

    Emulation Homebrew Adrenaline now releases nightly builds

    The issue happens when saving or loading a state, but persists i.e. the background music and or sound effects won't come back, even if I try to retrigger them through the in game sound settings. I was just wondering if anyone was looking into a fix for this. It's not a huge deal for me, but it...
  5. Geoff67

    Emulation Homebrew Adrenaline now releases nightly builds

    Question around savestates. In my experience, around 50% of PSP games that I play through Adrenaline have sound issues when saving or loading states. Do you know of any plans to improve this in the development builds?